If you’re interested in joining a growing company and being a part of our high-performing team, we hope you’ll check out these current career opportunities.
CFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
Located in a beautiful park setting, CFI Group offers competitive pay and great benefits including onsite fitness room, casual dress and summer hours.
We generally consider resumes that are accompanied by cover letters and salary requirements first. If you don’t see your dream job here, please check back periodically. New openings are posted regularly.
We accept resumes for internships year round. If you’d like to investigate internship opportunities, please e-mail your resume and include a cover letter describing your academic endeavors and what type of internship you’re interested in to HR@CFIGroup.com.
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
General summary:The Senior Consultant is one of the primary contacts for a key partnership in the public sector. The job is onsite at the client’s office in Washington DC. The role requires strong analytics and writing skills as well as strategic facilitation and qualitative interviewing.
This position reports to the Program Director.
The Senior Consultant will:
- be expected to quickly learn the business goals of the organization;
- be able to conduct qualitative research with internal customers;
- utilize tools such as Excel and Tableau to better understand the ever-increasing set of customer satisfaction data;
- perform thorough text analytics analyses on existing customer data using SPSS;
- execute existing SAS programs with minimum modification to generate reports
- field business-specific questions from clients about how customer satisfaction data can inform our executive leadership’s decision making;
- perform extensive quality assurance on quantitative and qualitative data
- design and develop innovative presentation documents that will explain complicated concepts and process to a broad spectrum of audience;
- develop conclusions and recommendations from sound scientific analysis; and
- selected accounts, as required by Accounting Manager.
- effectively communicate findings to executive leadership, clients, and stakeholders through various communication channels.
- Qualitative analysis, including report and presentation development and delivery.
- Development and presentation of insights and recommendations based on qualitative research results and knowledge of client industry/business.
- Project management as needed for client engagement.
- Present findings as needed.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure superior delivery for clients.
- Prepare and present project status reports to clients and internal team members.
- Schedule and lead client conference calls.
- Help develop training tools/content based on recommended solutions vetted by client leadership.
- Train clients on new or enhanced tools/features available.
- Participate in or lead special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years in customer experience measurement, market research, data analysis, project management, and/or client services.
- Qualitative experience, including moderating focus groups.
- Experience with survey research design and analysis preferred.
- Strong understanding of statistics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS